Sooo...Its been a while since I posted anything on here...but here is whats going on with life:
1. I've started dieting! Its really the first time since before I had my 4 year old that I really had the mindset to start working on my health. I'm so psyched because my heads totally in it! I'm taking it sloooowww...trying to lose 2lbs a week. I want to make my upkeep attainable! Plus, I am jogging everyday...its very slow but I'm finishing my mile and will eventually get up to 3 miles again...ok...at least 2! :)
2. My hubby is getting ready to get a prostate exam and he is terrified!!! Totally cracks me up...
I'm proud of him though, after his dad passing away from prostate cancer he and his brother have both teamed up together to be proactive with their health.
3. Our national guard unit is being called up again...we will know in May if my husband will be able to go again. Its really depending on his medical profile, he's had a lot of problems caused by his last tour in Iraq. Its gonna stink to be without him again...but lets face it...thats why he joined...it wasn't for free college it was because after September 11th he knew he had to join...he wasn't about to let his brother go off to war without him.
4. I won the paint challenge at sb.com...so exciting to enter and win my first challenge there.
5. Please!! I don't have an exciting life...4 life events is a lot for me!
- ► 2012 (59)